Manchester United have been tipped to sign Jude Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund, according to a report.
The players linked with manchester united is a rumor that Manchester United are in the lead to sign Jude Bellingham.
The summer transfer window for Europe’s major leagues has ended! Following a summer of international football, a slew of teams waited until the last minute to finalize their deals. Here you can see all of the key signings and see how we rated them. However, just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue.
Man United have the inside track on Bellingham.
According to the Sun, Manchester United is in pole position to recruit Borussia Dortmund youngster Jude Bellingham.
The Red Devils’ efforts to impress the midfielder started before his transfer from Birmingham City to the Bundesliga club, according to the source, laying the groundwork for a future move to Old Trafford.
In April 2020, Sir Alex Ferguson gave him and his family a visit to United’s training facility, and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer spent time with him in an attempt to convince him to join United.
While the attraction of being able to play games right away drew Bellingham to Dortmund, it is believed that the treatment he experienced has left an indelible impact on the 18-year-old.
Bellingham has definitely had his fair share of playing time, impressing in the Bundesliga and Champions League to the point that he is now a member of the England national team.
Because of such performances, Man United isn’t the only big club interested in signing Bellingham; Chelsea and Manchester City are also keeping tabs on him.
It was originally rumored that any team interested in signing him would have to spend at least €100 million.
If United is prepared to pay that, their past behavior in relation to Bellingham may work in their favor.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Union Berlin vs. Dortmund: Live Stream 9/19 on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
Jude Bellingham has emerged as one of the most sought-after transfer targets in England. Getty Images/TUR/BSR Agency
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Calciomercato, Internazionale are considering a January deal for Manchester United midfielder Donny van de Beek. They’re trying to reach an agreement on a loan with redemption rights. Since his transfer from Ajax Amsterdam to Old Trafford, the Dutchman has struggled to get playing time, and the Scudetto champions were considering making inquiries in January. If he begins contributing to the squad, there will be no possibility of a deal, but that seems doubtful right now.
– According to the Sun, Crystal Palace are interested in acquiring Orlando City SC striker Daryl Dike but are turned off by the £18 million asking price. Since returning to Major League Soccer after a loan stint at Barnsley this season, the United Stats player has scored three goals and added an assist in eight appearances. Palace, on the other hand, is seeking for someone who can work their way into the squad rather than being thrust into it right immediately, and they don’t believe Orlando’s expectations are appropriate for someone of that position.
– Following Juventus’ acquisition of Kaio Jorge, Tuttosport reports that the two Italian heavyweights may face another fight for Fiorentina striker Dusan Vlahovic. La Viola are asking at least €40 million for the Serbian, which was too much for either side this summer, but they may be able to pay by next year. However, if he continues to perform this season, his price may climb much more.
– According to the Sun, Southampton’s top scout checked on Hull City’s Keane Lewis-Potter last week and intends to keep an eye on him for the remainder of the season. The Saints are looking for domestic bargains, and it’s possible that the Tigers may need to sell him in January or the summer to raise cash.
– Ferencvaros has confirmed the signing of Marko Marin, a 32-year-old offensive midfielder and winger. During his career, the former Germany international has played for Chelsea, Sevilla FC, Werder Bremen, and Anderlecht.
The will man utd sign sancho is a rumor that Manchester United have the inside track to signing Jude Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund.
- ronaldo manchester united 2021
- latest man utd transfer news
- locatelli man utd
- is pogba staying at united
- pogba man utd contract