This is your chapter one treasures locations guide. If you’re new to the game, this should be helpful in getting started with gold and other much desired items!
In order to start playing the Chapter One Treasure Locations game, you’ll need a few items. The first is your character’s name and password from another popular online role-playing game called “Sora”. You can find this in “My World” at the beginning of the story.
The “the testament of sherlock holmes walkthrough funfair” is a guide that includes all the locations in Chapter One. The guide also includes screenshots and maps for easier navigation.
Treasures in Chapter One of Sherlock Holmes Locations Guide > Home » Guides » Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One Treasures Locations Guide
Welcome to the Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One Treasures locations guide, which will help you discover all 24 Treasures locations in the action-adventure mystery game for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC.
Finding and collecting all 24 Treasure locations will let you earn the following Achievement / Trophy:
- Uncover all of the riches in “Gold Digger” (15 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy).
The following is a timeline for all of these in-game Treasures locales.
Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One Treasures
How do you begin the Treasure Hunt in Chapter One of Sherlock Holmes?
To begin the Treasure Island questline, go to Cordona City Hall and speak with the street crier. The riches always appear in groups of eight, which may be traced using a picture as a clue in the casebook. To spawn the following set of treasures, you must return to the task giver after every 8 treasures.
Where can I locate Treasure in Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One?
A Treasure may be spotted from afar, despite being concealed in a little wooden box, by searching for the white-golden dot that flashes brightly in-game to identify its position. In-game, you may pick it up simply walking up to it.
Is it possible to miss out on any Treasures in Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One?
Because there is no more free roam once the tale is over, you must collect all Treasures before the Point of No Return.
In Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One, where can you discover all of the treasures? This extensive video tutorial describes the Treasures’ in-game collectibles placements.
In the step-by-step movie, the Treasures are listed in the order in which they occur chronologically.
All Treasure Locations in Sherlock Holmes Chapter One (Gold Digger Trophy / Achievement Guide)
Timeline for the Treasures Locations Guide in minutes:
- Stage 1 of Treasure Island
- 0:00 – 0:00 – 0:00 – 0:00 – 0:00 – 0:00 – 0:00 – 0:00 – 0:00 – 0:00
- 0:39 – Treasure Location #2 – Long Bridge
- 0:55 – Treasure Location #3 – Lion Monuments
- Short Bridge – Treasure Location #4 – 1:15
- 1:35 – Treasure Location #5 – Bench on a Pier
- Snug Gazebo – Treasure Location #6 – 1:54
- Sandy Shore – Treasure Location #7 – 2:09
- 2:25 – Treasure Location #8 – High Tower
- Stage 2 of Treasure Island
- Rocky Shore – Treasure Location #9 – 2:45
- 3:26 – Treasure Location #10 – Secret Sea View
- 3:44 – Treasure Location #11 – Tower Stairs
- Closed Mine – Treasure Location #12 – 4:03
- Big Depot – Treasure Location #13 – 4:22
- – 4:40 – Treasure Location #14 – Tower Near Bridge
- 5:06 – Treasure Location #15 – Little Park
- Crumbling Column – Treasure Location #16 – 5:22
- Stage 3 of Treasure Island
- 5:38 – Treasure Location #17 – Near the Crane
- Rocky Mountain – Treasure Location #18 – 6:15
- Tree on a Bridge – Treasure Location #19 – 6:36
- 7:00 p.m. – Treasure Location #20 – Old Bridge
- 7:23 – Treasure Location #21 – Under the Pipes
- Aqueduct – Treasure Location #22 – 7:39
- 8:02 – Treasure Location #23 – Segmented House
- Treasure Location #24 – A Yard with a Hidden Market – 8:17
So there you have it! You have complete control over all of the treasures in Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One!
I hope these pointers helped you find all of the game’s hidden treasures.
To continue enjoying Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One, please see our other “How To” tutorials mentioned at the top of this page.
Powerpyx deserves a big thank you for the tutorial video and recommendations.
If you have any other Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One Treasures location suggestions, please leave a comment and we’ll credit you. – Thank you for stopping by!
Submitted by: He’d been a gamer since he was eight years old, when he received a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. for his birthday. Find out more about him and follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- More information may be found at
The “testament of sherlock holmes danny” is a short story that was written by Arthur Conan Doyle. It’s the first Sherlock Holmes novel, and it has been adapted into several movies, including one in 2014.
- testament of sherlock holmes disguise puzzle
- testament of sherlock holmes warehouse
- testament of sherlock holmes judge beckett safe
- testament of sherlock holmes safe puzzle
- testament of sherlock holmes sewers