Ark Winter Wonderland 6 Seasonal Event Across All Maps
Ark is hosting a festive winter celebration across all maps, offering players the chance to survive through these cold months with limited resources. This event sees the introduction of ark x-mas trees and snowfall alongside new Ark holiday decorations around its in-game world.
The “ark: winter wonderland command” is a seasonal event that takes place across all maps. It starts on December 1st and ends on January 31st.
On December 14, 2021, the much-anticipated Ark Winter Wonderland 6 event will begin. Ark’s Winter Wonderland 2021 will be open to survivors until Thursday, January 6, 2022.
Winter Wonderland will be playable on all Ark: Survival Evolved maps. The event must be explicitly activated by the server owner using the arg parameter: -ActiveEvent=WinterWonderland
What is the purpose of Winter Wonderland 6?
One of Ark’s most popular seasonal events is Winter Wonderland. In his sleigh, RaptorClaus may be seen swooping over the night sky, dropping interesting gifts for anybody to grasp.
Presents are stuffed with valuable items, as well as Mistletoe and Coal.
Ark gamers will be able to find GachaClaus in addition to RaptorClaus. Players will get holiday-themed goodies such as Dino Candy for the Holidays, Lights for the Holidays, and a Snowman in exchange for giving him Coal. You may also use Mistletoe and Coal to acquire a full-body Santa suit, new Chibis, or an animated TV Show Parasaur skin by trading in Mistletoe and Coal.
6 Rates for Winter Wonderland
The server rates listed below are multiplicative of the normal 1x rates.
- 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus on Official Servers
- 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus on Small Tribe Servers.
- 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturity, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Classic: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturity, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus Classic: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
6 Chibis Winter Wonderland
If you’re a Chibi fan, you’ll be happy to hear that during the Winter Wonderland 2021 event, there will be 5 new Chibis to acquire. These are some of them:
- Raptor Chibi is an animated television show.
- Chibi Sinomacrops
- Chibi Dinopithecus
- Chibi Amargasaurus
- Chibi Noglin Noglin Noglin Noglin Noglin Noglin No
Festive Chibis will be available to gather throughout the seasonal event and will be used outside of it.
New Items for the Event
GachaClaus Coal may be used to claim event goodies. While the objects aren’t useful in terms of increasing your survivor’s XP, they’re fun to gather.
- Festive Dino Candy
- Holiday Lights
- Christmas Stockings
- Christmas Tree
- Gift Box
Skins for Winter Wonderland 2021
The Winter Wonderland 6 skins are by far the most popular. There are four new skins to acquire this year.
- Santa’s full-body costume (NEW)
- Parasaur Skin is an animated television series (NEW)
- 3 New Christmas Sweater Skins for Men and Women (NEW)
- 4 New Beanie Skins with a Christmas theme (NEW)
- Skin of Rex Sweater
- Skin Carolers Sweater Carolers Sweater Carolers Sweater Carolers Sw
- Skin of a Bulbdog Sweater
- Winter Beanie in Blue
- Purple Beanie for Winter
- Beanie in Green for the Winter
- Noglin Swimsuit Skin for Men and Women
- Yeti Swimsuit Skin for Men and Women
- Skin for the Candy Cane Club
- Skin for Christmas Bola
- Skin for the Nutcracker Slingshot
- Swim Bottom Skin with Dino Ornament
- Skin with a Dino Ornament
- Swim Bottom Skin Jerboa Wreath
- Skin Jerboa Wreath Swim Top
- Skin of the Ugly Bronto Sweater
- Skin of an Ugly Carno Sweater
- Skin for an Ugly Chibi Sweater
- Skin of a Gray Winter Beanie
- Skin for a Purple Winter Beanie
- Skin of a Red Winter Beanie
- Reindeer Antlers Felt Skin
- Skin for a Santa Hat
Emotes for Seasonal Events
Finally, Ark’s Winter Wonderland 6 has one new emote to enjoy.
- Emote of Santa Laughing (NEW)
- Emote of Caroling
- Emote of a happy clap
- Emote for the Nutcracker Ballet
What Else Has Changed Recently?
In addition to Ark Winter Wonderland 6, Studio Wildcard will provide all of the survivors’ Christmas gifts at once. The Ark’s Lost Island map will be revealed on the same day as the event.
Players will be able to play the new map not just on its own, but also in conjunction with the Winter Wonderland 2021 event.
Watch This Video-
The “ark winter wonderland 2021” is a seasonal event that will take place across all maps in Ark. The event will start on the 1st of January and end on the 31st of March.
- ark winter wonderland colors
- ark winter wonderland event 2021
- ark winter wonderland not working
- ark winter wonderland 5
- ark events 2020