One great thing about Instagram is that you can share your posts with all of your friends and family. And, one annoying thing about it – is that sometimes, you’ll post a really cool photo or video and not get any hearts on it! What gives? Is no one liking my stuff anymore?
Luckily for Instagram users, there is an easy way to find out who saved your Instagram photo or video. This is especially helpful when you posted something cool, but want to know what prompted someone to save it for later viewing. It could be a picture of the sunset, the perfect margarita, or some mouthwatering dessert – but you might not know who saved it and why!
Creating a list of the people who “saved” your Instagram post is really easy. Just follow these instructions:
1. Go to Instagram and post one of your favorite photos or videos (this will be the photo you want to find out who saved later).
2. Find the heart button beneath the post and click on it.
3. Select “Save” from the options that appear.
4. Answer “Yes” to viewing who has saved your photos or videos in the past, then continue through the prompts until you are brought back to Instagram.
5. At this point you should be able to see who saved your Instagram post. Scroll through the options until you see “View Saved Posts” and select it.
6. Now, you can view who has saved your Instagram post by checking out the option that says “Saved By You” or if it is an older photo or video that was saved before you made this list, you can view the options that say “Saved By Someone Else.”
7. Now, you can see who saved your Instagram post without having to ask or look around yourself!
how to tell who saved your instagram post
Now, you know how to see who has saved your Instagram photo or video! This can come in handy if you are trying to figure out what prompted someone’s interest. If you have an awesome recipe that someone might want access to, for example, you can easily discover who has saved it so that you will know to send them the recipe.
If you want to find out how many people have saved your Instagram photo or video, try this: Just go back to the list of options after saving a post and hit “How Many People Saved This?” This is a great way to see if your posts are being discovered by many people or not.
Why someone might have saved your post
Instagram users often like to share their posts with friends and family. It is a great way to stay in touch and allow loved ones to see what you are doing without having to text or call each of them individually. If someone has saved your Instagram post, it could be because they want easy access to it later on!
Is no one liking my stuff anymore?
Sometimes, you’ll post a really cool photo or video and not get any hearts on it! You might wonder if no one is liking your Instagram posts anymore. But, remember – you have to have followers before anyone will see your posts. If you are following many people but don’t have any followers yourself, there is a chance no one will see your stuff! This can make it seem like you are not getting any hearts on your content, but really – you might just not have any followers yet.
Now that you know how to tell who saved your Instagram post, keep an eye out for those who might be saving it so you can send them a follow-up message and let them know why their opinion is important to you.